Monday, 23 August 2010
LEAF Awards 2010 Iconic Shortlisted Entries
THE LEAF AWARDS 2010, Friday 10th September, London, UK
Join us at the seventh annual LEAF Awards and find out who will take away this year's prizes and discover who will win the coveted overall LEAF Award. This year looks set to be the toughest competition yet, with entries from some of the world's most iconic buildings, including:
· The world's tallest building and a remarkable structural feat the Burj Khalifa Tower
· The internationally renowned and now cultural icon of South Africa Soccer City National Stadium
· The Energy Flex House in Denmark built for the UN Climate Change Summit to showcase technology for the future
· Shanghai World Expo the world's largest expo site at 5.28 square km and with over 70 million expected visitors
To view more of the shortlisted projects click here to see the full list
The prestigious LEAF Awards are firmly marked in the architectural calendar and this year's entries have come from some of the best known architectural practices including:
· Stephen Holl
· Henning Larsen
· Schmidt Hammer Lassen
· Woods Baggot
· Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
With firms flying in from around the globe, the event not only poses a perfect networking opportunity but it has also been established as a platform for recognising the work of the world's architectural community.
Join us at the InterContinental, Park Lane, London on 10 September 2010 to celebrate and honour the buildings and design solutions that are setting the benchmark for the future of architecture and design.
Tables are selling fast; don't miss out on this opportunity click here now to book your table.